Making a cactus bloom may seem impossible. However, the cactus flowers are considered some of the most beautiful flowers due to their bright colors. Ohh, I so love these blooming plants, and I have the perfect tricks to make cacti bloom quickly!
- First of all, it’s essential to know the type of cactus you grow because not all cacti species are blooming. There are even some cacti which only open their petals at certain times.
- If you buy a cactus, it’s very important to know when is the blooming period to fertilize it one or two months ahead with a proper fertilizer with high potassium content.
- In winter, it’s important to move the cactus away from the cold and place it in a sunny area. During this time when the cactus is in the rests period, you should reduce the watering once or twice a month.
- In spring and summer, you have to make sure that the cactus is wet and you should keep it this way.
- During autumn, the cactus will not need water because it will be well-deposit for the next months. If you notice that the plant is too dry, put some water, but never too much.
- Don’t get bumpy if it blooms because they are growing plants and some can take years until their first bloom. You will have to be patient to enjoy this miracle of nature.
Image Credits: Keywordsuggest