With a little effort and a dose of inspiration with these tips and hacks, you’ll transform your garden into perfection. Probably you have never before remembered to use these easy tricks to enhance your garden. If you love gardening, and we convinced you to do something new, or at least to try, here are some helpful tips and hacks!
1. Make weeding easier by saturating the soil in water first.
2. Test your seeds with moist paper towel.
3. Soak your seeds for at least 24 hours before planting.
4. Make your tomatoes sweet with a sprinkle of baking soda.
5. Coffee grounds will enrich your soil and keep it safe from critters.
6. When planting seedlings or new plants, dig a hole and place about 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt in the bottom of hole.
7. Repurpose broken pots into plant markers.
8. Customize some cute stones into plant markers.
9. Use a shoe organizer to keep your herbs in line.
10. Lazy gardeners can use a paper towels to keep their plants watered.
11. Coffee filters will stop soil from leaking through your pots’ drainage holes.
12. Your flowers will stay fresher longer in the vase if you give them a little vodka.